Friday, June 29, 2012

Dim All The Lights Sweet Darlin' . . . Redux !!

     Well, our last post we showed the legs of this Fantastic Old Table . . . so we decided to show you what we have sitting on top! 




         We've been seeing alot of Chandeliers hanging inside Birdcages lately . . . and we really Love That Look . . . so here's The Curious Boys version of that Junkin' Classic  !!
          Of Course you know ours has got to be CRUSTY, RUSTY & CHIPPY . . . 'Cause that's just the way Boys Like It !!   (and yes, we know Ya'll be singing that Donna Summers song all day . . . sorry !)
Linkin" up with Debra at COMMON GROUND !  HAPPY WEEKEND & HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!

19 comments :

  1. Hi Joe and Glenn,
    Great vignette...it all looks fabulous!
    Birdcages, Chandeliers, and Shutters...how could you go wrong!! YES!! you did it...Donna Summer all day long!!!
    Have a great weekend!
    xo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I now have Donna Summer's song in my head. She died way to young! I love the chandi in the birdcage. And the "Curious Boys" version always rocks. Have a great week-end off. I will busy not hunting junk but selling it!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this Look too and your Cage & Chandie are to die for!!! I've been using Candles in my Vintage Bird Cages for years and the G-Kids have always thought Gramma a bit of a nut for having Bird Cages and no Birds! *Winks* Hey, I was just on the cutting edge of Styling and didn't even realize it! *Winks* I've just always Loved the Shadows cast by a Bird Cage lit from the inside.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  4. its faboo! I love it!! I have a tiny chandy somewhere in a box that I can't find...but when I do I would like to do something like you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, and you guys know how to rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Your blog and shop make me want to fill up the gas tank and hit the road for Texas. It's like traveling to junkin' vintage heaven. I am your newest follower. Please accept my warm invitation to come over and visit. If I could I would have lemonade and cookies waiting on the front front. Have a great 4th of July, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great fixture! Completely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are making my wish list longer by the post!!

    ReplyDelete